Plug for camera mounting
( 8,00 )
You save: 5,00
Availability: In stock
- The best universal plug / dowel for mounting a camera
- Ideal for plaster, facade insulation, concrete, shavings etc.
- Quick adjustment, with clipping strips
|Max. emnetykkelse||t fix||27||[mm]|
These plugs are perfect for mounting surveillance cameras. They are particularly suitable for installation on shell-walled facades with exterior wall insulation, plaster - also wet room plaster and much more.
Indoor and outdoor use.
The nylon tilting dowel with tilting beam in 2-component fiberglass-reinforced material provides high tensile and transverse loads. The dowel automatically turns behind sheet materials and expands into solid materials such as wood and concrete. Flexible screw entry - in stainless steel - for both chipboard screw and metric threads. Mounted with 10 mm drill. A dowel with very high load-bearing capacity in all gypsum materials: ordinary gypsum, fiber gypsum and wet room gypsum.
- Flexible screw bracket allows the use of screws and hooks with different thread shapes.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon and a metal skeleton enable the dowel to handle heavy tensile and transverse loads in all sheet materials.
- The soft gray nylon contact surface distributes the load over the plate surface, thus minimizing the weakening of the supporting building material.
- Standard borehole diameters and short tilting element for easy installation in narrow cavities, including cavities with insulation.
- Snap function ensures that the dowel can be pre-assembled quickly and safely in the borehole.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.