Hikvision DS-2CD2747G2-LZS 4MP ColorVu Motorzoom PoE
Perfect for construction sites where the position to the target is a variable, or gate / driveway.
With its 4 MegaPixel image sensor, the camera delivers a really good day's picture.
ColorVu provides color image around the clock with built-in white LED if the lighting conditions get too bad.
Get rid of most insignificant footage by classifying people and vehicles.
Can be accessed from both smartphone, PC and tablet through the Hik-Connect app.
Supports Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German and English languages.
- Image Sensor1/1.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Max. Resolution2688 × 1520
- Min. IlluminationColor: 0.0005 Lux @ (F1.0, AGC ON), 0 Lux with white light
- Shutter Time1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Angle AdjustmentPan: 0° to 355°, tilt: 0° to 75°, rotate: 0° to 355°
- Lens TypeVarifocal lens, motorized lens, 3.6 to 9 mm
- Focal Length & FOV3.6 to 9 mm, horizontal FOV 92.3° to 48°, vertical FOV 48.4° to 27°, diagonal FOV 112.2° to 55°
- Lens MountØ20
- Iris TypeFixed
- DORID: 69 m to 124 m, O: 27.4 m to 49.3 m, R: 13.8 m to 24.8 m, I: 6.9 m to 12.4 m
- Supplement Light TypeWhite Light
- Supplement Light RangeUp to 40 m
- Smart Supplement LightYes
- Main Stream50 Hz: 25 fps (2688 × 1520, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720) 60 Hz: 30 fps (2688 × 1520, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720)
- Sub-Stream50 Hz: 25 fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360) 60 Hz: 30 fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360)
- Third Stream50 Hz: 10 fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720, 640 × 480, 640 × 360) 60 Hz: 10 fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720, 640 × 480, 640 × 360) *Third stream is supported under certain settings.
- Video Compression Main stream: H.265/H.264/H.265+/H.264+ Sub-stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG Third stream: H.265/H.264 *Third stream is supported under certain settings.
- Video Bit Rate32 Kbps to 8 Mbps
- H.264 TypeBaseline Profile/Main Profile/High Profile
- H.265 TypeMain Profile
- Bit Rate ControlCBR/VBR
- Scalable Video Coding (SVC)H.265 and H.264 encoding
- Region of Interest (ROI)1 fixed region for main stream and sub-stream
- Audio Compression G.711ulaw/G.711alaw/G.722.1/G.726/MP2L2/PCM/MP3/AAC
- Audio Bit Rate64 Kbps (G.711ulaw/G.711alaw)/16 Kbps (G.722.1)/16 Kbps (G.726)/32 to 192 Kbps (MP2L2)/8 to 320 Kbps (MP3)/16 to 64 Kbps (AAC)
- Audio Sampling Rate8 kHz/16 kHz/32 kHz/44.1 kHz/48 kHz
- Environment Noise FilteringYes
- ProtocolsTCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv4, IPv6, UDP, Bonjour, SSL/TLS, PPPoE, SNMP, ARP
- Simultaneous Live ViewUp to 6 channels
- APIOpen Network Video Interface (PROFILE S, PROFILE G, PROFILE T), ISAPI, SDK
- User/HostUp to 32 users. 3 user levels: administrator, operator and user
- SecurityPassword protection, complicated password, HTTPS encryption, IP address filter, Security Audit Log, basic and digest authentication for HTTP/HTTPS, TLS 1.1/1.2, WSSE and digest authentication for Open Network Video Interface
- Network StorageNAS (NFS, SMB/CIFS), auto network replenishment (ANR) Together with high-end Hikvision memory card, memory card encryption and health detection are supported
- ClientiVMS-4200, Hik-Connect, Hik-Central
- Web BrowserPlug-in required live view: IE 10+ Plug-in free live view: Chrome 57.0+, Firefox 52.0+ Local service: Chrome 57.0+, Firefox 52.0+
- Image Parameters SwitchYes
- Image SettingsRotate mode, saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, gain, white balance adjustable by client software or web browser
- Day/Night SwitchAuto, Schedule
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)130 dB
- SNR≥ 52 dB
- Image EnhancementBLC, HLC, 3D DNR
- Ethernet Interface1 RJ45 10 M/100 M self-adaptive Ethernet port
- On-Board StorageBuilt-in memory card slot, support micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot, up to 256 GB
- Audio1 input (line in), two-core terminal block, max. input amplitude: 3.3 Vpp, input impedance: 4.7 KΩ, interface type: non-equilibrium 1 output (line out), two-core terminal block, max. output amplitude: 3.3 Vpp, output impedance: 100 Ω, interface type: non-equilibrium
- Alarm 1 input, 1 output (max. 24 VDC/24 VAC, 1 A)
- Reset KeyYes
- Basic Event Motion detection (human and vehicle targets classification), video tampering alarm, exception
- Smart EventLine crossing detection, intrusion detection, region entrance detection, region exiting detection (support alarm triggering by specified target types (human and vehicle)) Scene change detection
- LinkageUpload to NAS/memory card/FTP, notify surveillance center, trigger recording, trigger capture, send email
- Deep Learning Function
- Face CaptureYes
- Power12 VDC ± 25%, 0.9 A, max. 10.8 W, Ø5.5 mm coaxial power plug PoE: 802.3af, Class 3, 36 V to 57 V, 0.36 A to 0.23 A, max. 12.9 W
- DimensionØ155 mm × 152 mm (Ø6.1" × 6.0")
- Package Dimension227 mm × 198 mm × 220 mm (8.9" × 7.8" × 8.7")
- Approx. 1520 g (3.4 lb.)
- With Package WeightApprox. 2109 g (4.6 lb.)
- Storage Conditions-30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F). Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Startup and Operating Conditions-30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F). Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Language33 languages English, Russian, Estonian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Greek, German, Italian, Czech, Slovak, French, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian, Turkish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil), Ukrainian
- General FunctionAnti-flicker, heartbeat, mirror, privacy mask, flash log, password reset via email, pixel counter
- EMCFCC SDoC (47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B); CE-EMC (EN 55032: 2015, EN 61000-3-2: 2014, EN 61000-3-3: 2013, EN 50130-4: 2011 +A1: 2014); RCM (AS/NZS CISPR 32: 2015); IC VoC (ICES-003: Issue 6, 2016); KC (KN 32: 2015, KN 35: 2015)
- SafetyUL (UL 60950-1); CB (IEC 60950-1:2005 + Am 1:2009 + Am 2:2013, IEC 62368-1:2014); CE-LVD (EN 60950-1:2005 + Am 1:2009 + Am 2:2013, IEC 62368-1:2014); LOA (IEC/EN 60950-1)
- EnvironmentCE-RoHS (2011/65/EU); WEEE (2012/19/EU); Reach (Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006)
- ProtectionIP67 (IEC 60529-2013), IK10 (IEC 62262:2002)
This is the ultimate ColorVu camera (read more about the ColorVu concept below). It has a canon good light sensitivity, 30 meters self-lighting. Note that in the ColoVu series, the light is visible, white light. The camera is simply connected to a PoE switch, PoE injector, 12v power supply or a recorder with PoE outputs. The camera has a 1 / 1.8 "Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor - that's good;)
But it does not end here, for generation 2, DS-2CD2547 G2 -LS, means that the camera also has some pretty cool analyzes that come standard and are free to use. The analyzes include classification of people and vehicles, also known from AcuSense. (If you want this feature but without visible light, look at AcuSense cameras ).
The advantage of ColorVu
The ColorVu series is one of the best camera series for the price. What makes the surveillance camera different from other cameras is the light sensitivity, which is absolutely wildly impressive. Unlike conventional surveillance cameras, the camera's self-illumination is visible where it is IR on others (InfraRød approx. 850nm.). The visible light makes the cameras draw attention to themselves, as the light jumps into the eyes and therefore has a very preventive effect. Another advantage of the visible white light is also that they can act as extra light on the building.
Continued after the video ...
You can see the difference between ColorVu and alm. cameras here
Pssst ... if you want to know much more about the ColorVu series, read here: https://www.hikvision.com/europe/core-technologies/low-light-imaging/colorvu/
Accessories and extras
If you have nothing for the camera in advance, consider these things:
- Hard disk recorder (budget solution, primarily for use on phone / tablet):
- Hard disk recorder (pro solution, fast powerful and suitable for use and handling on local screen):
- SD card (for stand-alone or backup if the hard disk recorder is disconnected)
The camera can be mounted in all directions, both "upside down" where the camera is mounted e.g. in overhang or ceiling, sideways, where the camera is mounted on a vertical wall and obliquely, on skewed and oblique surfaces.
If the camera is not mounted on a surface where the joint can be on the "other side", a bracket should be considered, see the picture below:
Note: the image only to illustrate where the "tail" should be.
If the "tail" of the camera can be on the other side of the mounting surface as shown above, then no bracket is needed.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.