Bosch NBE-3502-AL 2MP 3.2-10mm Motorzoom
Intelligent bullet camera from German BOSCH
- Perfect for private and business
- Filled with smart video analysis
- Free software and APP
- German quality from start to finish
|NBE-3502-AL||Fixed bullet camera 2MP HDR, Essential Video Analytics, 3.2-10 mm lens, IP66 and IK10 rated, integrated IR illuminator|
|Image sensor type||1/2.8"|
|Max. frames per second (fps)||30@1080p|
|Indoor / outdoor||Outdoor|
|Day / night||Day/Night|
|Built in ir||-|
|Wide Dynamic Range||120dB|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||√|
|Compression||H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction||√|
|Intelligent Auto Exposure||X|
|Region Of Interest (ROI) & E-PTZ||√|
|Region Of Interest tracking||√|
|No. of presets / guard tours||X|
|Video analytics at the edge||Essential Video Analytics|
|Video motion detection||√|
|PTZ Intelligent Tracking||X|
|Min. illumination day mode (color)||0.06 lux|
|Min. Illumination night mode (B/W)||0 lux|
|Starlight (extreme low-light)||X|
|Integrated IR-lighting||30 Meter / 98 Feet|
|Automatic Back Focus (ABF)||X|
|Automatic Varifocal (AVF)||√|
|Focal length from||3.2 mm / 1.26 Inch|
|Focal length till||10 mm / 0.39 Inch|
|Horizontal Angle of View (HAoV)||33° x 104°|
|Min. view angle (H)||33°|
|Min. view angle (V)||19°|
|Max. view angle (H)||104°|
|Max. view angle (V)||54°|
DCRI distances (in m with 100 lux illumination)
|(micro)SD card slot||√|
|Alarm input / output||√|
|12VDC power output||X|
|Operating temperature||-30C to 50C (–22F to 122F)|
The difference between this is other BOSCH cameras in the 3000i series
- Form factor: Bullet
- Resolution: FullHD (2MP)
- 30 meters Nightvision (Infrared)
- Suitable for outdoors
- Variable motorized Zoom
Easy access for YOU - no access for others!
With Bosch's free "Remote Portal" you are guaranteed easy access from all your devices and you can be sure that no one is watching!
It's that easy:
- Create an account on Bosch "Remote portal"
- Launch the camera and go to the "Connectivity" tab
- Enter the email and code you selected when you created the account on the "Remote portal"
- Download the App on phone / computer, press login and enter the same e-mail and code.
- There is not a 5th step :) but I can just mention that it is free ... again ...
So no gates need to be opened, IP addresses remembered, etc. - you only need to remember your email and code. Easy peasy lemon squeezy :)
Bosch Cloud Portal can be found here: https://remote.boschsecurity.com/login
Apps for your devices can be found here: https://downloadstore.boschsecurity.com/index.php
A Bosch surveillance camera is packed with intelligent analysis
The camera is equipped with as many as 16 different types of VCA (Video Content Analysis)
- Object in field (object appears in an area)
- Crossing line (an object crossing a line)
- Loitering (stay in area)
- Condition change
- Following router (object moves outside the specified route)
- Tampering (attempted manipulation)
- Removed object (object removed from a specified position)
- Idle object (an object is left)
- Entering field (object moves into an area)
- Leaving field (object leaving area)
- Similarity search (objects appear the same)
- Crowd detection (objects are collected in groups)
- Counter (counts how many objects cross a line)
- Occupancy (Queue Counter)
- Traffic incidents
- Traffic wrong way
All these analyzes are available in all Bosch surveillance cameras and help to make Bosch one of the best and most widely used European surveillance cameras. You can see more about the possibilities with "Forensic Search" here.
Stand-alone, closed Bosch system or part of 3rd party systems, the camera can do it all.
Standalone device with SD card - then you can download all your recordings directly on the Bosch Security APP, completely free and without taking SD card out of the camera and do not worry if the SD card gets worn down or breaks, the camera also keeps an eye with it. This solution works well and just as easily as with a hard disk recorder.
Bosch NVR - If the camera needs a larger overall solution, it can also be connected to a hard disk recorder from Bosch, DIVAR, or via ONVIF a completely third manufacturer
If you use a VMS platform such as Milestone, Genetec or a full 3. then you can also add the camera via either Private protocol or ONVIF. If you want to get the full benefits of META data from the camera, check the list of supported cameras on your VMS platform.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.