Hikvision DS-3E1326P-EI 24port PoE + Smart Switch
Hikvision's smart managed * switches are ideal for video surveillance, as they provide power to all types of Active PoE devices, including brands other than Hikvsion. However, if you use it for Hikvision's own products, you get an extra advantage, namely the advantage of their "extend" technology. PoE extend means that you can connect devices up to 300 meters away from the switch, where conventional switches can reach a maximum of 70 meters with PoE.
The switch can supply up to 30 watts on each port - but the total PoE power consumption must not exceed 370 watts. For example, a PTZ like this DS-2DE4225IW-DE uses a maximum of 18 watts, leaving 362 watts for the remaining ports / cameras. For reference, a camera like this DS-2CD2346G2-IU uses approx. 7 watts.
The switch can take SFP modules, for fiber connection:
* Managed switches mean that you can manage the switch, ie you can configure it for VLAN, priorities etc. Switches like this are recommended for users with a deeper knowledge of networks and with a specific need to configure the switch. Of course, the DS-3E1326P-EI can also be "just" set to out-of-the-box, like a regular switch.
Watch a video about Hikvision smart switch here (English): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU-bqihJdbo
- Key Feature
- Link aggregationSupport G1, G2 port static link aggregation
- Network Parameters
- Port Number24 × 100 Mbps PoE RJ45 ports, and 2 × gigabit combos.
- Port TypeRJ45 port, full duplex, MDI/MDI-X adaptive
- Working ModeStandard mode (default), Extend mode
- StandardIEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z
- Forwarding ModeStore-and-forward switching
- MAC Address Table16 K
- Internal Cache4 Mbits
- Switching Capacity8.8 Gbps
- Packet Forwarding Rate6.5472 Mpps
- Operation Management
- Device MaintenanceSupport remote upgrade, recovering default parameters, viewing logs, configuring basic network parameters.
- Port ConfigurationSupport rate, flow control, and switch configuration
- PoE Power Supply
- PoE StandardPorts 1 to 24: IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
- PoE Power PinEthernet cables 1/2/3/6 and 4/5/7/8 provide power supply simultaneously.
- PoE PortPorts 1 to 24
- Max. Port Power30 W
- PoE Power Budget370 W
- Software Function
- PoE FunctionIEEE 802.3at/af device provides power supply.
- Dimension (W × H × D)440 mm × 44 mm × 221 mm (4.76” × 3.47” × 1.09”)
- Storage Temperature-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Power Source400 W
- Net Weight2.83 kg (6.24 lb)
- ShellMetal material, fan-free design
- Operating Temperature-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity5% to 95% (no condensation)
- Power Supply100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz, Max. 6.5 A
- Max. Power Consumption400 W