Hikvision DS-2DE3A400BW-DE(T5) 4MP ColorVu PT PoE
For situations where a fixed position is not enough.
With its 4 MegaPixel image sensor, the camera delivers a really good image.
ColorVu provides a color image around the clock with built-in white LED if the light conditions become too poor.
Get rid of most insignificant footage when classifying people and vehicles.
Strobe can flash as a warning flash & speaker emit siren sound or speak messages.
The built-in microphone allows you to record sound and hear sound on live view.
Can be accessed from both smartphone, PC and tablet through the Hik-Connect app.
Supports Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German and English languages.
- Image Sensor1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS
- Min. IlluminationColor: 0.0005 Lux @ (F1.0, AGC ON); 0 Lux with white light
- Shutter Speed1/1 to 1/30,000 s
- Day & Night24/7 colorful imaging
- Zoom16x digital
- Max. Resolution2560 × 1440
- Focal Length4 mm
- FOVHorizontal field of view: 88.7° Vertical field of view: 46.5° Diagonal field of view: 105.0°
- Supplement Light TypeWhite Light
- Supplement Light RangeWhite Light Distance: up to 30 m
- Movement Range (Pan)350°
- Movement Range (Tilt)0° to 90°
- Pan SpeedPan speed: configurable from 0.1° to 60°/s; preset speed: 60°/s
- Tilt SpeedTilt speed: configurable from 0.1° to 50°/s, preset speed 50°/s
- Proportional PanYes
- Power-off MemoryYes
- Park ActionPreset, patrol scan
- 3D PositioningYes
- Preset FreezingYes
- Scheduled TaskPreset, patrol scan, dome reboot, dome adjust, aux output
- Main Stream50 Hz: 25 fps (2560 × 1440, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720); 60 Hz: 30 fps (2560 × 1440, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720)
- Sub-Stream50 Hz: 25 fps (704 × 576, 640 × 480, 352 × 288); 60 Hz: 30 fps (704 × 480, 640 × 480, 352 × 240)
- Third Stream50Hz: 25 fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720, 704 × 576, 640 × 480, 352 × 288); 60Hz: 30 fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720, 704 × 480, 640 × 480, 352 × 240)
- Video CompressionMain stream: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 Sub-stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG Third stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Scalable Video Coding (SVC)H.264 and H.265 encoding
- Region of Interest (ROI)8 fixed regions for each stream
- Audio CompressionG.711alaw, G.711ulaw, G.722.1, G.726, MP2L2, AAC, PCM
- Environment Noise FilteringYes
- Network StorageNAS (NFS, SMB/ CIFS)
- ProtocolsIPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, 802.1x, QoS, FTP, SMTP, UPnP, SNMP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, RTSP, RTCP, RTP, TCP/IP, UDP, IGMP, ICMP, DHCP, PPPoE, Bonjour
- APIISAPI, Hikvision SDK, Hik-Connect, Open Network Video Interface (Profile S, Profile G, Profile T), ISUP
- Simultaneous Live ViewUp to 20 channels
- User/HostUp to 32 users. 3 levels: Administrator, Operator and User
- SecurityAuthenticated username and password, MAC address binding, HTTPS encryption, 802.1X authenticated access, IP address filter
- Web BrowserIE 10+, Chrome 57+, Firefox 52+, Safari 12+
- Day/Night SwitchDay, night, auto, scheduled-switch
- Image EnhancementBLC, HLC, 3D DNR
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)120 dB WDR
- DefogDigital defog
- Regional ExposureYes
- Image SettingsSaturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, gain, and white balance adjustable by client software or web browser
- Image Parameters SwitchYes
- Privacy MaskUp to 24 masks (8 masks for each scene)
- SNR＞52 dB
- Built-in Speaker1 built-in speaker
- Power Output12 VDC; < 60 mA
- Ethernet Interface1 RJ45 10 M/100 M Ethernet interface; PoE (802.3at)
- On-board StorageBuilt-in memory card slot, support MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC, up to 512 GB
- Alarm1 input, 1 output
- Audio1 input (line in), max. input amplitude: 2-2.4 vpp, input impedance: 1 KΩ ± 10%; 1 output (line out), line level, output impedance: 600 Ω
- RS-4851 RS-485 (Half duplex, HIKVISION, Pelco-P, Pelco-D, self-adaptive)
- Basic EventVideo tampering alarm, motion detection, alarm input, alarm output, exception
- Smart EventLine crossing detection, region entrance detection, unattended baggage detection, object removal detection, intrusion detection, region exiting detection, audio exception detection
- Alarm LinkagePreset, memory card video recording, alarm output, sending email, notify surveillance center, upload to FTP, audible warning, white light flashing
- Deep Learning Function
- Face CaptureDetects up to 5 faces simultaneously. Supports detecting, capturing, grading, selecting of face in motion, and outputs the best face picture
- Perimeter ProtectionLine crossing, intrusion, region entrance, region exiting Support alarm triggering by specified target types (human and vehicle)
- General FunctionMirror, password protection, watermark, IP address filter
- Power12 VDC, 3.33 A & PoE (802.3at), 42.5 to 57 VDC, 0.6 A Max. 14 W (including max. 4 W for white light)
- Operating ConditionHumidity: ≤ 90%, temperature: -30℃ to 65℃ (-22°F to 149°F)
- Dimension179.3 mm × 120 mm × 182 mm (7.06" × 4.72" × 7.71")
- Approx. 1.125 kg (2.48 lb.)
- ProtectionIP66; 6000 V Lightning Protection, Surge Protection and Voltage Transient Protection
ColorVu PT camera, which in short means that it can be rotated and tilted (turned), and that it can see in color around the clock.
This is a camera for those who want to be able to operate/control their ColorVu camera (read more about the ColorVu concept below). It has excellent light sensitivity, EXIR technology, which ensures minimal maintenance and 30 meters of self-illumination. Note that in the ColoVu series the light is visible, white light. The camera is simply connected to a PoE switch, PoE injector, 12v power supply or a recorder with PoE outputs. The camera has a 1/1.8" Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor - that's good ;)
The camera has a built-in microphone, which makes it possible not only to hear on the phone/tablet/computer what is happening, but also to have audio recorded so that they can be played back later. The microphone can of course be turned off if you don't want to use it.
The camera also has a built-in speaker
Inputs and outputs:
The camera has both an alarm input, which can be used to activate the camera under certain conditions. It could, for example, be in accordance with GDPR in a sports hall, that the camera only records when the alarm is activated or that it sends a push message when an AIR fence (laser fence) is broken. Output means the opposite, namely that the camera can activate other external equipment, e.g. a lamp or gate if a car crosses a line in the wrong direction or stays in an area for too long (Intrusion detection)
AcuSense and deep learning:
But it doesn't end there, it also has the AcuSense algorithm, which means that the camera also has some pretty cool analyzes that are included as standard and are free to use. The analyzes are i.a. classification of people and vehicles. The AcuSense alarms can be used both to activate functions in the camera itself, as well as in the recorder it is connected to.
The advantage of ColorVu
The ColorVu series is one of the best camera series for the price. What makes the surveillance camera different from other cameras is the light sensitivity, which is really impressive. Unlike conventional surveillance cameras, the camera's own lighting is visible, whereas on others it is IR (InfraRed approx. 850nm). The visible light makes the cameras draw attention to themselves, as the light shines into the eyes and therefore has a very preventive effect. Another advantage of the visible white light is that they can also act as additional light on the building.
To be continued after the video...
Review and review of functions in English
Pssst... if you want to know much more about the ColorVu series, read here: https://www.hikvision.com/europe/core-technologies/low-light-imaging/colorvu/
Accessories and extras
If you don't have anything for the camera already, consider these things:
- Hard disk recorder (budget solution, primarily for use on phone/tablet):
- Hard disk recorder (pro solution, fast powerful and suitable for use and handling on local screen):
- SD card (for stand-alone or backup if the hard disk recorder is interrupted)
The camera can be mounted on vertical surfaces, such as walls, posts etc. The bracket is permanently mounted on the camera, so you do not have to buy a separate bracket, as for most other PTZ cameras. Cable assemblies can be stored inside the bracket.
*The camera does not have optical zoom, only 16x digital zoom