Kingston Micro SD Card 256GB
256GB Micro SD card that is well suited for video surveillance
- ALWAYS put SD cards in the cameras if the budget can support it.
- SD card that is very suitable for surveillance cameras.
- Insert the card into an IP camera and save recordings directly onto the card.
- The recordings can be downloaded directly from the APP
- SD cards are always recommended in cameras and even if you have an NVR
- The Hikvision ANR concept means that if the camera loses connection to the recorder, the camera automatically saves the recordings on the card
18% OffRecommended by our technicians⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ★ ★ ★
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
Memory cards that are very suitable for backup storage of your video surveillance
The card is a budget-friendly option for backing up your video surveillance. It is class 10 and therefore has a high performance.
- Micro SD card 256GB
- Class 10
- 256 GB
- Including SD adapter
Example of storage time
8MP, H.265, 20FPS, 6144
256GB = approx. 72 hours
128GB = approx. 44 Hours
64GB = approx. 21 Hours
32GB = approx. 11 hours
4MP, H.265, 20FPS, 6144
256GB = approx. 168 hours
128GB = approx. 72 hours
64GB = approx. 24 hours
32GB = approx. 12 hours