Hikvision DS-2TD1217-2 / PA Thermal PoE
Ingenious dual-lens thermal camera to secure an area against uninvited guests or fire.
- Nothing remains unseen - discover them on the thermal - and recognize them on the visual image.
- Be your own alarm center - human, vehicle or fire, get notified directly on the phone.
- White spotlight and speaker welcome people or scare uninvited guests
- Store events on a recorder or directly in the camera with a memory card.
- Thermal Module
- Image SensorVanadium Oxide Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution256 × 192
- Pixel Pitch12 μm
- Spectral Range8 μm to 14 μm
- NETD< 40 mK (25°C, F1.0)
- Focal Length9.7 mm
- IFOV1.24 mrad
- Field of View18.0°(H) x13.5°(V)
- Min. Focusing Distance1.5 m
- Digital Zoom×2, ×4
- Optical Module
- Image Sensor1/2.7" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Resolution2688 × 1520
- Min. IlluminationColor: 0.0176 Lux @ (F2.25, AGC ON), B/W: 0.0035 Lux @ (F2.25, AGC ON)
- Shutter Speed1 s to 1/100,000 s
- Focal Length8.0 mm
- Field of View39.4°(H) x22.1°(V)
- Aperture (Range)F1.6
- WDR120 dB
- Image Effect
- Target ColorationYes. Supported in white hot and black hot mode.
- IR DistanceUp to 30 m
- IR Intensity and AngleAutomatically adjusted
- Audible and Visual Alarm
- White Light RangeUp to 30 m
- Visual AlarmYes. White light alarm with adjustable flashing frequencies
- Audio alarm Yes, for two types of audible alarm (VCA and Temperature Exception) 2 preset voice alerts (one for each) 6 importable user-defined voice alerts (6 options shared in the two types)
- Smart Function
- VCA4 VCA rule types (line crossing, intrusion, region entrance, and region exiting), up to 8 VCA rules in total.
- Temperature Measurement3 temperature measurement rule types, 21 rules in total (10 points, 10 areas, and 1 line)
- Temperature Range-20°C to 150°C (-4°F to 302°F)
- Temperature Accuracy± 8°C (± 14.4°F)
- Video and Audio
- Main StreamThermal: 25 fps (1280 × 720, 704 × 576, 640 × 512, 320 × 240) Optical: 50 Hz: 25 fps (2688 × 1520, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720) 60Hz: 30 fps (2688 × 1520, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720)
- Sub-streamThermal: 25 fps (704 × 576, 640 × 512, 320 × 240) Optical: 50 Hz: 25 fps (704 × 576, 352 × 288) 60 Hz: 30 fps (704 × 480, 352 × 240)
- Video CompressionMain Stream: H.265/H.264 Sub-Stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Audio CompressionG.722.1/G.711ulaw/G.711alaw/MP2L2/G.726/PCM
- Network StorageMicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 256 G) local storage, NAS (NFS, SMB/CIFS), Auto Network Replenishment (ANR)
- APIISAPI, HIKVISION SDK, and third-party management platform, Open Network Video Interface (Profile S, Profile G)
- Simultaneous Live ViewUp to 20 channels
- User/Host levelUp to 32 users, 3 levels: Administrator, Operator, User
- SecurityUser authentication (ID and Password), MAC address binding, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1x(EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS), access control, IP address filtering
- ClientiVMS-4200, Hik-Connect
- Web BrowserLive view (plug-in allowed) : Internet Explorer 11 Live view (plug-in free) : Chrome 57.0 +, Firefox 52.0 + Local service : Chrome 57.0 +, Firefox 52.0 +
- Alarm Input2, alarm input (0-5 VDC)
- Alarm Output2, alarm output (alarm response actions configurable)
- Alarm ActionSD recording/Relay output/Smart capture/FTP upload/Email linkage
- Audio Input1, 3.5 mm Mic in/Line in interface Line input: 2 to 2.4 V [p-p], output impedance: 1 KΩ ± 10%
- Audio OutputLinear level, impedance: 600 Ω
- Communication Interface1, RJ45 10 M/100 M Self-adaptive Ethernet interface. 1, RS-485 interface (half duplex)
- Analog Output1.0V [p-p]/75Ω, PAL/NTSC/BNC
- Web Client Language 32 languages English, Russian, Estonian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Greek, German, Italian, Czech, Slovak, French, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian, Turkish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Power Supply24 VAC ± 25%, 12 VDC ± 25%, two-core terminal block PoE (802.3af, class 3)
- Power Consumption24 VAC ± 25%: 0.8 A, Max.8.5 W 12 VDC ± 25%: 0.7 A, Max.8.5 W PoE (802.3af, class 3): 36 V to 57 V, 0.24 A to 0.15 A, Max. 8.5 W
- Working Temperature/HumidityTemperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F) Humidity: 95% or less
- Protection LevelIP67 Standard TVS 6000V lightning protection, surge protection, voltage transient protection
- Dimensions321.3 mm × 106.1 mm × 107.0 mm (12.65" × 4.18" × 4.21")
- 1550 g (3.41 lb)
Thermal camera has 3 main advantages - protection of perimeter, protection against fire and monitoring of temperature. However, these cameras have another thing worth mentioning, namely an extra built-in camera. The series is therefore also called bi-spectrum because it captures both the thermal spectrum and the visual.
With its two lenses, the camera has a very good opportunity to protect against either fire and smoke development, against illegal intrusion and deviating temperature. The thermal lens ensures you very precise messages / alarms and the built-in relay makes it possible to connect the camera to most types of burglar alarms and control centers.
When setting up the camera, you choose whether it should be able to "Behavior analysis (perimeter protection) + measurement temperature" or "Fire detection + temperature measurement"
Behavioral analysis (perimeter protection)
You can choose what the camera should analyze, where it should do so and in what periods, as well as how it should react if a rule is violated
Protection against fire
Fire surveillance does not require much setup, as shown in the video below, as the camera has a setting for exactly this purpose.
The speaker makes it possible to warn people about the area about the impending fire or smoke development.
The thermal camera is often used to protect against arson on e.g. schools, institutions, factories, construction sites etc. as it can give notice long before a conventional fire alarm system. However, the camera must not be used as a replacement for a conventional and approved system, as it has not (yet) been approved by the fire authorities. But e.g. in a horse stable with hay and other combustible material, it could mean the difference between life and death as the fire could be detected in the infancy, which allows to handle the situation in time.
The dynamic analysis responds to the evolution of the flames and heat.
Measurement of temperature :
The camera is also suitable for measuring temperatures, in cases that have nothing to do with fire - for example temperatures in server rooms, engine rooms, switchboards and more.