12 Siso window locks + 24 one-way screws - WHITE
Complete package with 12 window locks for securing windows and doors
- Contains 12 locks and 24 securing screws
- Color: White
- Ensure that they can not open the window from the inside
- Same key for all the locks
- Easy to assemble
Total package solution
12 x white side locks
24 x one-way screws 4.2x19
- 2 keys are included for each lock
- There are locking keys for the ordered cylinders (All keys fit all ordered locks)
- Easy way to secure windows and doors
- Easy to mount (Mounted with two screws)
- Locked easily by pressing the lock cylinder at the bottom and then it is locked (Without key)
- You can buy extra strong bushings for the frame here: Bushings for window locks
The lock is screwed to the door or window. You drill a small hole in the frame, where you put the included bushing to give a nice finish.
When the door or windows need to be locked, turn the key and it will pop up itself.
Locking loss: ø 9.5 x 14mm
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
Ref. REACH E.C No. 1907/2006 - updated with regulations (EU) 2021/979 dd. 17.06.2021
The REACH regulation is the legislation that governs registration, evaluation, authorization,
and the restriction of chemicals. Its purpose is to improve the protection of human health and
the environment through improved identification and early detection of the intrinsic properties
in chemical substances.
SISO A/S pays great attention to the obligations created by the REACH regulation and the
continuous evolution of the same to ensure the safety of its products.
SISO A/S hereby confirm that the following product:
SISO item: 14.02.997-0 Window Push Lock 280, ø19, Mat NPL, KA E30; CK SISO,W/Sleeve
which is marketed, offered, and distributed by SISO A/S, does not contain any of the
substances mentioned in the Candidate list of Substances of very high concern (SVHC) for
Authorization published by ECHA, at a concentration above 0.1 % w/w.
AnyDesk can only receive incoming sessions when Accessibility and Screen Recording permissions are granted by the macOS system.
Add AnyDesk to trusted apps in order to work correctly.
AnyDesk requires security permissions from macOS for remote input, screen recording and disc access.
- Click Configure to open the macOS system preferences and set permissions for AnyDesk accordingly.
- Click Open System Preferences to open Security & Privacy
- Unlock Security & Privacy by clicking the lock icon.
- Switch to the Privacy tab.
- Grant required permissions by adding AnyDesk to trusted apps in section Accessibility, Full Disk Access, and Screen Recording.
Note: Permission for Full Disk Access is optional, but is required to use the File Transfer Mode.