Jablotron JA-194Y LTE (4) GSM / GPRS transmitter for JA-103 / 107K
JA-194Y is a GSM / GPRS communication module for installation in the JA-103K and JA-107K control panel.
JA-194Y makes it possible to control remotely via the Internet and the MyJablotron application. This is done by the JA-194Y using the GSM network to communicate with a control center. In addition, with JA-194Y you can also remotely configure the control panel via F-Link SW.
- The control panel can send event and alarm reports via SMS. (JA-103k 8 sms / call) (JA-107K 50 sms and 15 calls)
- The system can be remotely controlled and programmed through the telephone. (call and use the voice menu or use SMS commands)
- The system (or appliances in the home) can be controlled remotely via authorized telephone numbers.
- Free F-Link software allows you to both remotely control and configure the system.
- Remote control via MyJablotron and MyCompany
- Transmits data to up to 5 control centers
|Module power supply||9-15 V DC (from the control panel)|
|Average power consumption||Approx. 9 mA (depends on GSM signal strength)|
|Highest power consumption||720 mA|
|GSM communication tape||2G (GSM, EDGE) 900/1800 MHz|
|-||3G 900/2100 MHz (B8, B1)|
|-||4G (LTE) 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz (B20, B8, B3, B1, B7)|
|I & HAS classification||Safety class 2 / Environmental class II|
|Dimensions||70 x 37 x 25 mm|
|Operating environment||Indoors in general|
|Operating temperature||-10 ° C to + 40 ° C|
|Average operating humidity||75% RH, non-condensing|