Hikvision DS-3E0505HP-E 4-port PoE+ Gigabit Switch
- 4 port PoE switch (1 Hi-PoE ports)
- Max 60W PoE
- Gigabit switch
- PoE Watchdog
5% OffRecommended by our technicians
- Network Parameters
- Port Number5
- Port Type10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports
- StandardIEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab
- Forwarding ModeStore and forward
- MAC Address Table2 K
- Switching Capacity10 Gbps
- Packet Forwarding Rate7.44 Mpps
- Net Weight0.03 kg
- Dimension (L × H × D)92.8 × 65.8 × 22.8 mm
- Operating Temperature0°C~40°C
- Storage Temperature-40°C~70°C
- Operating Humidity10%~90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity5%~90% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply5 V DC, 0.6 A
This switch can drive 4 cameras with 1 uplink - the special thing about this is that it can deliver a maximum of 60 Watts on port 1, perfect for PTZ cameras
PoE+ & PoE
Ports 1: 60 W
Ports 2 to 4: 30 W
Hikvision's smart unmanaged* switches are ideal for video surveillance, as they supply power to all types of Active PoE devices, also brands other than Hikvsion.
Gigabit switches like this can reach a maximum of 70 meters with PoE.
PoE watchdog can auto-detect and restart the unresponsive cameras.
If you need more, you can choose a switch with "EXTEND" - up to 300 meters PoE, like this one: https://ipcam-shop.dk/switch-52/hikvision-ds-3e0310hp-e-8port-poe -switch-p2443
All the ports can deliver 30 watts - but the total PoE power consumption must not exceed 60 Watts.
For example, a PTZ like this DS-2DE4225IW-DE uses a maximum of 18 watts, leaving 42 watts for remaining ports/cameras. For reference, a camera like this DS-2CD2346G2-IU uses approx. 7 watts.
If the switch is to drive larger PTZ cameras, you can advantageously choose a switch with Hi-PoE port, like this one: https://ipcam-shop.dk/switch-52/hikvision-ds-3e0310hp-e-8port-poe- switch-p2443 or add an injector to this switch, like this: https://ipcam-shop.dk/injector-364/ubiquiti-poe-50v-60w-poe-injector-p3157
*Unmanaged means that you can just turn it on and then it works, you neither can nor need to program it to make it work :)
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.