Ajax DoorProtect Opening Connector BLACK
Door and window contact in nice design
- Gives alarm if someone opens a window
- Can be connected from the mobile
- You can walk around the house while it is set
- Very easy to install
|Distance to magnet:||Up to 1 cm (0.4 in) (small magnet)up to 2 cm (0.8 in) (big magnet)|
|Additional input to plug in the wire detectors:||Available|
|Radio signal power||20 mW|
|Communication protocol||Jeweller (868 or 915 MHz depending on the country of distribution)|
|Maximum distance between detector and central unit||Up to 2000 m (6552 ft) (in open area)|
|Power supply||CR123A battery|
|Power supply voltage||3V|
|Battery life||Up to 7 years|
|Operating temperature range||From 0° (+32°F) to +50° (+122°F)|
|Operating humidity||Up to 80%|
|Dimensions||20 90 mm (0.78x3.54 in)|
Ajax black magnetic switch in intended to secure doors and windows
Ajax window switch has a range of up to 2,000m Line of sight. It comes in a nice and stylish design, which is both jamming and tamper proof.
The magnetic contact has two-way communication to the Ajax Hub, which makes it very easy to test it. It has a battery life of up to 7 years.
- Up to 2,000m range in open terrain (Line of Sight) or through several floors
- Can be used with third-party products (Via UartBridge and ocBridge Plus Module)
- Authorization of user to protect against fraud
- Sabotage alarm
- The detector has two-way communication with the Hub, which makes it possible to run periodic tests
- Response from detector can be adjusted to report back every 12-300 seconds
- Jamming detection / Frequency hopping
- Uses encrypted connection
- The reed switch can switch over 1,000,000 times without making errors
- It regulates power consumption based on the distance to the hub, thereby saving energy
- The detector has a battery life of up to seven years. (By pinging once a minute)
- It is mounted with SmartBracket, so you do not have to disassemble the detector.
- The magnet is powerful and can be installed up to 2 cm. from the main unit.
- Easy to load in Ajax Hub
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.